Cooper Lomaz are currently supporting a Food Manufacturer in the Eye area as they expand their Payroll team and recruit for a Payroll Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company that offers a support environment.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Payroll Assistant will be comfortable running hourly, weekly and monthly payroll for a team of circa 250 staff, and maintaining accuracy of the data on the payroll system .
You will be able to:
• Complete a full payroll process using Sage.
• Help maintain and improve quality standards.
• To process accurate and efficient payroll assignments.
• Work towards strict deadlines, have a positive approach to problem-solving and working in a small team.
• Prepare VAT returns for clients.
You will be AAT qualified or part-qualified or possess a relevant payroll qualification, have excellent problem solving skills, and have experience running multiple payrolls. You will also be competent with both Sage and Excel.
If this role is of interest to you or you know of anybody who may suit this position, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We will not send your CV until we have spoken to you first so it is imperative that you leave a telephone number for us to contact you.