Our client is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team in Bridgend. You will be responsible for assisting with the timely processing of payroll and will provide support to all functions within the Payroll department across a variety of appropriate tasks.
- To prepare all elements of payroll, including overtime, sick pay and bonuses
- Administration and input of SAP HR management system
- Maintenance and administration of Kronos time and attendance system and holiday spreadsheets ensuring all employee records are up to date
- To assist in monthly reports, sickness, Impact Awards and Long Service Awards
- To provide and maintain employee benefits information as and when required
- Experience using SAP Payroll and HR system
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English
- Excellent team player
- Can work to strict deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills in Word and Excel with experience using spreadsheets and databases
- Experience using Kronos would be advantageous but not essential
Company offer excellent benefits, to include onsite parking if needed, subsidised canteen and the opportunity to apply for any internal vacancies.