Currently seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a fantastic and growing organisation in Altrincham.
Our client is an award winning business that offers an excellent basic salary, ongoing training, study support and company annual bonus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that will give you the chance to develop your skills and an opportunity to have a long term career.
£17,000 - £19,000
Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 6:00
- £17,000 - £19,000
- Annual bonus - £600 - £1,200
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Regular incentives
- Excellent culture and Environment
- Study support for further development of your career.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be: -
- Ensuring timesheets are completed accurately
- Inputting of data, P45, P60 and other information
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation
- Handling enquiries by phone and email
- Monitoring new starters and leavers
The successful Payroll Assistant you will have: -
- Experience as a Payroll Administrator / Officer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
- Confident at working under pressure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job