This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Carrying out the College’s payroll function for full-time and part-time employees using the College’s computerised payroll system (Pyramid HR), including the maintenance of required records.
• Producing and maintain individual records for all part-time, hourly-paid tutors and record the authorised courses on the individual record cards.
• Assisting in pension administration including the completion of online starter and leaver forms, preparation of the monthly pension reports and providing general help and information to employees.
• Assisting in the maintenance of financial records in the finance office for all employees and ensure their confidentiality and safekeeping.
• An up-to-date working knowledge and significant experience of payroll and general personnel work, including PAYE, National Insurance and pensions
• Proven ability to use own initiative and problem-solving skills as appropriate and work with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to deal sensitively and in a tactful and friendly manner with learners, staff and other users of the College’s services
If this sounds like an opportunity for you and you are immediately available APPLY NOW!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job