Payroll Assistant- London Support Office, Soho House & Co
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Assistant to join our finance team at our London Support Office! The role is reporting to the Payroll Manager and will include the below key responsibilities:
- Processing high volume weekly payroll
- To process payroll payments and deductions
- Processing Court Orders and Court order Payments.
- To process final holiday pay for leavers, checking the calculations are correct for the payment requested.
- Ensuring forms are received for all leavers in the week.
- Ensuring all rotas are submitted on time.
- Printing of the rotas, analysing, and cross checking the multi employments and transfers. Checks for NLW compliant, tronc, investigating variances, non-hours and any other discrepancies noticed on the rota. This needs to be followed up with site and correction/ rectification to be made on the system.
- Reconciliation of the analysed rota to the payroll.
- Processing SSP. Manually calculating and processing sick notes and ensuring absences are correctly recorded.
- Preparing manual calculations of SMP, SPP, ShPP
- Liaising with third parties e.g. HMRC
- Liaising with payroll provider to remedy processing /system errors.
- Bacs rejected payments, recording and chasing the site for updates. Preparing the payment for processing again once details have been updated.
- Printing P45 and posting it to the employees.
- Statement of Earnings
- Helping Payroll Manager as and when needed
- High level of accuracy is required
- Adhoc duties
Only those eligible to work in the UK will be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job