Payroll Assistant Job
Are you looking to work within a forward thinking & growing payroll team? A fantastic temporary opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Payroll Administrator to work within a well-established company starting in August 2018.
In the Payroll Assistant Job you will be:
- Processing new starters based on the information supplied by HR
- Involved in checking time sheets for casual staff and overtime
- Processing payment requests to health care providers, pensions, HMRC etc.
- Posting out of payslips and P45’s
- General administration duties
- Inputting payroll details
- Other work within the finance team
The successful candidate for the Payroll Assistant Job will need to have:
- A strong understanding of payroll processes gained through prior experience
- A payroll qualification / AAT (desirable)
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT and software skills (Knowledge of I-trent software is advantageous)
This is a temporary position for approximately 3 months starting early August 2018, based in St Asaph, North Wales. Working hours are flexible on both a full time or part time basis. The hourly rate is £9.77 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If this sounds like just the job you have been looking for please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"