PayrollAssistant | Healthcare
£22,500 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are proud to be working with a specialist Health company who provide care in a variety of specialist care settings. Following a successful period of substantial growth our client is expanding their finance function and have a brand new job available, for a Payroll Assistant.
To ensure that the company's employees are paid on time, every time. This will be a pivotal role in helping to set up and shape the Group Payroll function.
- Assist the Group Payroll Manager to ensure that employees are paid on time in accordance with company payroll policy
- Create and maintain employee payroll records with high quality data entry
- Processing of variable payments e.g. sickness, maternity pay, unpaid holiday, supply staff holiday etc
- Provide support for pay queries received by telephone, email or in person
- Honour confidentiality of employee pay records
- Assist with paying of personal expense claims
- Assist with month end processes and month end reconciliations
- Adhere to agreed monthly key performance indictor's
This position requires a self-starter with previous experience working as a Payroll Assistant. As a customer service led individual you will ensure that managers are supported at all times by communicating effectively across the business at all levels both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work quickly & accurately to meet deadlines. The ability to adapt to the exciting changes within the company during this stage of acquisition is a must along with capability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Previous experience in accounts payable function
- Experience within multi-site business in advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team and manage your own workload
- Previous experience of Sage is 200 preferable but by no means essential.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successfully placed recommendation.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job