Job Title: Payroll Assistant/Accountant
Type: Fulltime - 3 months Contract on-going
Salary: up to 30k pro-rata
Job Ref: MS15073
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is happy to offer an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Assistant/Accountant with one of our clients, a global digital media company with offices all over the world; This is a fantastic opportunity to work in trendy offices and a multi-cultural environment.
Payroll Assistant/Accountant - Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with payroll Processing
- Support team with new recruitment registration
- Reply to employees’ queries regarding any payroll matters
- Support process of payroll across EMEA/APAC regions
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
Requirements of the Payroll Assistant/Accountant:
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Previous experience in volume payroll processing
- Positive "can-do" attitude and good under pressure
- Knowledge of ADP or SAP
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fast learner
- A secondary language would be a plus
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 Years’ Experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: payroll assistant, payroll specialist, payroll administrator, accountant assistant, payroll assistant, payroll administrator, accountant assistant, payroll assistant, payroll administrator, accountant assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job