Reed are supporting a Global organisation based in Crawley with the recruitment of this interesting and hands on Payroll and Benefits role.
• To act as Compensation & Benefits lead for all aspects of payroll and act as the first point of contact in resolving payroll and benefits discrepancies / issues.
• Ensure internal and external compliancy in respect of payroll related activities and to work with and provide support, including advice on relocation and ex-pat tax issues.
• Provide expert advice on all aspects of reward to employees, senior management and Executive Team.
• Provide high quality, clear advice to employees and managers regarding payroll related queries
• Act as first payroll point of contact from employees and external contacts, escalating queries to the relevant parties
• Support the Reward team with all annual reward activities such as pay review and bonus review
• Coordinate accurate and timely payroll processing completing all internal reporting requirements and reconciliations.
• Carry out all payroll input by relevant deadlines , to ensure all employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure that correct and timely payments, reports and returns are made to HMRC (or equivalent body), pension providers and other statutory bodies
• Carry out month-end and year-end processes essential for statutory and other returns
• Ensure that benefit provider schemes are operated efficiently, that all deductions are reconciled, and correct payments made to the scheme providers
• Conduct regular checks to ensure the integrity of the payroll database, updating data as necessary and ensuring that the payroll/ HR database is working correctly
• Research and gather internal and external salary data providing salary benchmarks and package recommendations to the Reward and HRBP team, in line with the reward principles and policies
In addition you will be the main driver for change and continuous improvement implementing new approaches to compensation and benefits admin and take responsibility for reviewing existing processes and suggest best practice improvements, working with all stakeholders (RSM payroll, HR, Finance)
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills / highly focused to achieve deadlines
- Workday experience
- Confident communicator both verbally and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to all audience levels
- A customer focused attitude with a “can do” delivery approach to resolving issues and providing pragmatic solutions
- Experience of administering Payroll, Pensions, Employee Global Mobility, Insured Benefits
- Multi Relationships management skills and able to demonstrate negotiation skills at high level with senior stakeholders
- Solid understanding of Compensation and Benefits — including associated legislation
- Knowledge and experience of managing international payroll(s)
- Experience of using Workday and integration with payroll (essential)
- Overseas tax and experience of working with ex-pats/in-pats and comprehensive understanding and administration of shadow/modified payrolls and hypo tax issues (essential)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'