I'm urgently seeking progressive Payroll & Reward Managers to join a market leading brand in Northampton. Taking responsibility for managing the Payroll and Benefits for the whole business; both on a day to day basis and supporting the overall pay and reward strategy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- End to end management of the UK multisited payroll
- Day to day supervision of international payrolls (managed my local providers)
- Provide a high quality payroll and benefits support function, including renewals
- Assist with the management of the payroll process ensuring accurate data is provided to our payroll provider within the timescales agreed
- Review current payroll and benefits end to end processes and identify and advise and implement any improvements
- Research and propose alternative/enhanced benefits to enhance our desire to be an employer of choice
- Manage the company pension plan working with our pension provider to ensure compliance with auto enrolment and pensions legislation
- Manage the annual pay review and bonus processes
- Payroll and benefit queries
- Liaising with and supporting our Finance team to deliver the year end payroll audit including managing the P11d process and ensuring all our statutory obligations are met
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job