This is a part-time vacancy (22.5 hours per week) to join our clients busy and growing HR team, reporting directly to the HR Director.
They are soon to be rolling out a new HR software system, so this position will play an integral part in making sure all payroll, pension and benefit details are smoothly transitioned to the new tool.
As the Payroll and Pensions Administrator, you will:
• Process monthly payroll within a fast-growing engineering and high tech manufacturing environment.
• Have close liaison with external payroll bureau re uploading and checking payroll and pensions data including monthly overtime records, additional monthly allowances and ad hoc payments.
• Process payroll and pension data for new starters, salary increases and leavers, annual salary review and monthly management reports.
• Produce salary sacrifice quotations re Group Personal Pension Scheme.
• Calculate additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and year end P11d, PSA documentation to meet stringent HMRC requirements.
• Deal with queries from employees regarding payroll, private health, dental, childcare and company pension, salary sacrifice scheme benefits
• Administer electronic and manual personal employee files to ensure all documentation is easily accessible and compliant with GDPR legislation.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a busy payroll environment, experience of using a HR Software system and are a fully competent and confident IT user including Excel, Outlook, Word, then we want to hear from you!
In return, you will receive:
• 22.5 hours per week (i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. although some flexibility re start and finish times and working days)
• c. £26,000 pro rata per annum
• Group personal pension scheme, private health insurance, dental, and childcare voucher scheme
• Subsidised gym and canteen on site
• Free on-site parking, free fresh fruit and coffee
• Pro rata 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
For more information or an informal chat about this role, contact Chelsea Walker at the Pertemps Plymouth office on , or click apply now below to submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'