Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
A British outsourcing organisation with bases throughout the UK, Continental Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Our client specialises in transport, aviation, military weapons, detention centres, call centres and schools on behalf of multiple public and private customers.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Pensions and Payroll Managerfor a 6 Month contract based in Lincoln.
To provide the provision of expert advice on payroll and pensions delivery and to deal with complex operational enquiries and complaints. Ensuring that all processing is in accordance with legislation, local policies, strategies and government directives.
To lead and co-ordinate the development of the above service in order to provide an efficient and effective service.
Specific duties include:
- Provide the day to day management of the Payroll and Pensions and support the delivery of the service across the wider People Services team.
- Plan, implement and monitor workloads for the teams in a way that maximises the use of resources and ensures processes are efficient and effective.
- Communicate changes to working practices and work processing requirements to the team and encourage all team members to develop and improve the service.
- Ensure staff within the teams are aware of standards, expectations and timescales and to establish clear lines of responsibility and accountability building trust, good morale and teamwork.
- Provide specialist advice and support to the payroll and pension teams
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- Understanding and working knowledge of payroll and pension management within a Shared Service Centre environment
- Detailed understanding of payroll and pension processes
- A good understanding of performance management and how to apply within a process driven environment
- Understanding of the principles of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts
If you are interested in this role, please apply to speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.