I'm currently recruiting for a Payroll professional to assist with payroll and pensions duties within the benefit operations team.
The Payroll and Pensions Assistant position is suitable for professionals looking for a permanent role where they can progress and be challenged.
My client is a well known organisation based within the heart of Wolverhampton City Centre. Within easy access of parking and close to public transport links, this position would also be fantastic for commuters.
My client is offering a supportive open office environment with the opportunity of study support and many other fantastic benefits.
The Payroll and Pensions Assistant duties will consist of the following:
- To assist in the production of periodic payrolls in accordance with established timetables.
- To commence pension payments for new pensioners and beneficiaries.
- To finalise member records and manage any under/over payments which may occur.
- To account for payments made and to recall payments where appropriate
- Responding to all enquiries in a positive and professional manner and processing them in accordance with the Funds procedures.
- Dealing with sensitive issues relating customers whether face to face, by telephone, electronically or through correspondence.
The successful candidate will have either worked within a payroll or pensions position previously. They will also be IT savvy and be keen to progress within their career.
Up to £20,100 per annum plus Study Support and a fantastic benefits package.