Payroll and Invoicing Officer
A global professional services firm (Financial Services) has a requirement for an accounts professional to join a regional team in the Falkirk area and provide a payroll and invoicing administration services to clients of the firm. Much of the role is focused around the management of temporary staff and contractors. Globally, this firm employs around 35,000 staff.
In this role the primary responsibilities and objectives of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Raising of invoices and credit notes
- Preparation of payment reports and preparation for BACS payments
- Maintaining payroll records in accordance with AWR and HMRC
- Issuing of payment slips and self-billing
- Managing or escalate client, customer and temporary worker incoming communications and queries
- Managing multiple clients
To be suitable for this role, candidates will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a broadly similar administrative role in accounts or payrolling team
- Very strong administrative and organisational skills, particularly in light of deadlines
- Strong communication skills, particularly in dealing with incoming telephone based enquiries
- Experience in an accounts based environment with exposure to related accounting or payroll software
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'