Payroll and HR Operations Specialist (France/UK) - London Based
Williams Kent are collaborating with a leading client for an exciting opportunity in line with the re-shaping within the HR Operations functions.
This will be an opportunity to use your experience and expertise in French and UK payroll processing and employment law and payroll regulation to deliver a first line HR operational service across the countries on behalf of the business. You will have the opportunity to lead on many activities which include streamlining the in-house payroll and managing relations with internal departments such as finance, tax etc... and also with externals.
This role within the HR team will also include collaborating and working closely with others, the HR team and wider business on AD Hoc projects and operational activities.
In this role, you will be facing a constant changing environment across a multi- country team to ensure that HR operational activities are accurate, timely, and executed in line with local legislation.
You should have:
- A detailed understanding of French and UK payroll, regulations and employment law as well as a proven previous payroll processing experience.
- A strong knowledge on payroll systems - Ideally with SAP. Experience with Workday will be a plus.
- French proficiency and advanced in English. An additional European language is also an added bonus (i.e.: Spanish, Italian, German).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Including data management ability and an intermediate to advanced level of Excel.
Necessary qualities include:
- A strong team orientated mind, with the ability to work independently and with autonomy.
- An open minded outlook, with the desire to promote positive change and work with challenges.
- The capability to work under pressure, with a high attention to detail and with an elevated operational excellence.
If you are a payroll specialist that is keen on joining a changing and growing organisation to detect, review and provide solutions to HR operational processes then get in contact today. Feel free to forward an updated CV to set up a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"