My client is a leading professional services business based in Sheffield.with easy access to Barnsley and Rotherham. They require an experienced individual to join their busy HR team and support the department with a variety of HR, payroll and recruitment matters. This is a great role for someone with a grounding in administration or payroll looking for role in HR.
Key responsibilities include:
* Inputting information onto the HR system ensuring it is accurate
* Deal with employee enquiries, in accordance with policies and procedures
* Dealing with starters and leavers making sure paperwork is issued and all the relevant checks and references are taken accordingly
* Advertising job roles and using social media to raise awareness of the job opportunities within the firm
* Any ad hoc tasks as directed by the managers
* Individuals should have had some experience of working within an administrative role and be looking to join a firm where you can develop your experience and skills in payroll and HR
* If you are working in recruitment and have an interest in HR and getting more experience this could be an ideal opportunity.
* You will demonstrate excellent IT skills and ideally have a good understanding of using social media within the recruitment marketplace
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'