A payroll / HR job based in watford at £26000
Your new company
A rapidly growing distribution business are seeking a new member to the Payroll / HR team. HR experience is not essential but will be trained so could be an exciting opportunity to expand your skills.
Your new role
Looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a team of 3
- Collate & amend data on Time Management System.
- Generate weekly time management reports for Directors/Managers/Supervisors
- Open & close payrolls.
- Enter overtime and other payments into the payroll software system.
- Record staff holiday entitlement & make payments.
- Deduct, refund & organise staff purchases payments.
- Understand SSP, SMP,SPP and other statutory payments and make payment when due.
- Enter Starter information on software systems & deal with Leaver payments.
- Auto enrol staff into the Company pension scheme and send reports to Pension Provider.
- Keep staff files organised & up to date.
- Assist when necessary with Preparation of BACS payments.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of working in payroll. A strong understanding of payroll procedures. General IT ability
What you'll get in return
Friendly team, training to up skill in areas of HR. Parking. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. 9am - 5.30pm day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'