We have a rare opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join the HR team based in Staines. This is a varied role focusing primarily on Payroll and also supporting wider HR activities within our central function.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a payroll function and be able to take ownership of payroll duties alongside building excellent relationships with employees, being on hand to answer their queries.
- Payroll in life administration
- Monthly and annual payroll processes
- Data Input i.e. Starters, Leavers, Fixed & Variable changes
- Preparation of payroll month end GL reporting and year end reporting for HO Finance.
- Support quarterly and annual internal/ external audits
What we look for:
- Payroll experience ideally within a fast moving HR environment
- Have experience of dealing with a diverse range of payroll issues
- Thorough and demonstrable knowledge of payroll systems
- Must have excellent numeracy and data analysis skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage a high volume of monthly changes to payroll
- Energy, drive and commitment to drive the business forward utilizing HR solutions
- Experience in providing front line support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job