up to £25k depending on experience
Do you have experience in or an interest in HR and Payroll? My client are a successful logistics company based a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
The successful candidate will be joining a small but bus department and will be providing assistant and support to the HR Manager and EMEA team across their international offices.
Duties of the role:
* Managing or advising employee relations, conflict management, disciplinaries and grievances
* Recruiting vacancies across EMEA - managing the recruiting platform, filtering CVs, telephone interviews, organising face-to-face interviews or liaising with agencies
* Managing the payroll process for EMEA
* Work on HR related project
* Prepare contracts and make contractual changes
* Support the HR Manager to drive change and constantly improve work processes
* Support training and development
* Managing the employee on-boarding process, including induction and probations
* CIPD or HR related qualification
* Immediately available to start a new role
* Previous experience in UK Payroll
* Previous knowledge of Sage 50
* Previous experience in HR Admin
* Knowledge of Employment Law
* Strong communicator and trustworthy
* Flexible work schedule
* Training and development
* Friendly, fun and relaxed culture
* Competitive remuneration package including bonus incentive
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'