Payroll and HR Administrator - £31-33K - 12 Month FTC - Liverpool St
My client is a leading name with a trusted reputation within financial services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join their team and also be involved in benefits and pensions.
This role will involve -
- monthly payroll input and checking
- answering basic payroll queries
- being involved in the monthly preperation and reconciliation of pensions
- assisting with monthly benefits reconciliations and payments
- responding to beneifts queries
- providing cover for general HR admin
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a high level of initiative
- enjoy being involved in payroll, benefits and pensions as well as HR admin
- be highly organised with a high attention to detail
- enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
This role could go permanent for the right hire, so give yourself the opportunity to truly upskill your ability - APPLY NOW !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job