Payroll and Finance Administration - Deeside
Your new company
You will be working for a Large Manufacturing Company, this company based in Deeside although have a global presence. You will be working on site and have support by the payroll team, HR business partner and Shared service centre manager who are based in the shared service centre in Manchester.
Your new role
Support Payroll and Finance SSC ensuring data flows between Head Quarters and plant are delivered on a timely and accurate basis. Work with controllers to ensure month end results produced accurately on time and support ad hoc queries on plant results. Be local point of contact for employee payroll and HR queries.
- Provide monthly payroll data to SSC to complete monthly payroll and maintain
- HR database Provide first tier Payroll and HR administration support, including: payroll queries, maintain employment contracts and personnel files, support line managers in administration of HR procedures including; attendance, performance management, discipline, grievance
- Co-ordinate HR admin and processes in plant liaising with central team
- Month reporting requirements including BSC for both Finance and HR
- Expedite resolution of AP errors and focus process owners on accurate transaction processing
- Co-ordinate resolution of customer disputes and focus sales admin teams on error reduction
- Provide data and support to Controlling function including supporting stock control procedures
- Work with Controlling function to ensure timely delivery of monthly results
- Support controlling function to ensure Group Policies and audit requirements embedded in business
- Ensure local fixed asset administration are correctly maintained
- Complete intrastat and ECSL information for VAT reporting purposes
What you'll get in return
The salary is paying up too £26k depending on experience. Other benefits include: staff development, free parking, 23 Days plus Bank Holiday, 37.5 hours a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.