Payroll and Expense Manager - London Bridge
A successful, expanding and professional contact centre specialist company based near London Bridge are looking to recruit a Payroll and Expense Manager to join their team!
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure effective management of all associated accountabilities within a payroll and expense function to ensure the timely, accurate, and confidential processing and reporting of the group payroll.
- Validate the integrity of the data held within the payroll system
- Maintain and ensure that all data is accurately input into the payroll system
- Update payroll records from authorised changes to personal data
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on overtime, on-call, commission and any other variable remuneration
- Produce timely and accurate monthly group payroll
- Ensure that authorised monthly BACS files are produced for employee and all statutory and voluntary payroll deduction payments
- Upload payroll and pension data to relevant bureaus and 3rd parties
- Produce payroll journals to strict deadlines
- Perform monthly reconciliations between payroll system and accounting system and investigate any variances (both income statement and balance sheet)
- Provide reactive and proactive appropriate, timely, accurate pay advice to appropriate parties.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, incl. benefit brokers and bureaus, on all queries
- Assist with commission calculations and reconciliations in line with approved company scheme
- Process and pay expense claims in line with company and HMRC policies
- Calculate, produce and file all statutory returns, including PSA, P11D etc.
- Record, process and ensure that all pension information, returns and payments are processed.
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Run a full standalone payroll start to finish in the UK [additional geographies nice but not a must have at this stage]
- Attention to detail a must
- Use common sense and strong numeracy skills to spot errors
- Understand and have fully actioned P45, P11D, tax and NI calculation payments
- Payroll auditing understanding
- Ability to manage 3rd party vendors such as pension providers
- Be up to date with legislation requirements and pending changes
- Driven to ensure 100% accuracy on pay every months
- Be approachable and informative with employee queries
- Flexible working hours
- 5% bonus
- 4.5% pension matched,
- Healthcare and childcare vouchers
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.