This is a newly created role sitting within the Recruitment Finance team. The Pay & Bill Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the department supported by two Payroll Team Leaders and eight Payroll Administrators. The position would suit a candidate with, not only payroll skills, but a good understanding of sales ledger or bookkeeping. This client provides a full back office service for over 80 agencies processing mainly weekly pay and bill. The role is quite pressurised and as such would suit a candidate with Payroll Bureau experience or high-volume processing.
- Must have a high level of technical payroll knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Auto Enrolment Pension schemes such as NEST or NOW Pensions including pension administration
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Reviewing the team's activities and ways working to seek continuous improvement in our pay and bill process
- Research, understand and implement any legislation changes in Pay and Bill and Agency Worker Regulations to ensure the department is compliant
- Responsible for all HMRC reporting, including the control of RTI submissions, Employment Intermediaries Reporting and any other adhoc HMRC investigations
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential
- Experience with the RSM InPay/InTime and/or Sage Payroll would be highly desirable
- Regular client visits/contract to maintain excellent relationships with the agencies and encourage client retention
- Management reporting for the Directors when required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'