Payroll and Benefits Officer - £45,000
I am currently assisting an International Law Firm who are seeking a Payroll and Benefits Officer based in the City of London. The role is a 3 days a week part-time, permanent position.
The main duties would include:
- Create, implement and document clear payroll & benefits processes
- Manage the payroll system
- Manage the Firm's Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme and processes
- Assist the HR Manager with the administration and management of all benefits
- Process the monthly payroll, ensuring the accuracy of the all payroll reporting to employees, benefit providers, HMRC and other related bodies
- Assist the HR Manager with the annual benefits cycle
- Complete month end reconciliations in conjunction with Finance
- Assist the HR Manager with the annual Compensation Year End process
- Conduct payroll and benefit induction training for all new joiners
The following would be essential:
- Solid experience of payroll and benefits is essential
- Experience of using payroll systems is essential. Experience of Iris Earnie Payroll would be ideal.
- Strong Excel skills (eg Lookups and Pivot tables)
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of pensions and auto-enrolment legislation
If you are looking for full time only, please also apply as there may be scope for this to be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.