Payroll and Benefits Manager
£50-58k + benefits + bonus
Our client is a well-known and fast growing brand, who are seeking a talented senior payroll manager to fill a key function in their HR & Finance shared services department.
As Payroll Manager you will have extensive experience in payroll management, and ideally possess a CIPP qualification.
Your remit will include:
- Managing end to end payrolls for a large and growing company (currently around 1000 employees)
- Leading a team of payroll administrations with strong people management skills, a desire to develop your team and a motivational style
- Use of CoreHR system is advantageous but experience with similar systems will be considered
- Extensive management of SMP, SSP, SAP, SPP, knowledge of tax and NI calculations, processing P45s/P60s, produce reports, completion of pension forms, leaver and estimate forms as well as forecasting.
Desirable person specifications:
- Degree level education
- Strong leadership skills; ability to oversee projects and embrace multispeed environment
- Proven analytical skills; you will be responsible for processing large amounts of data continuously
- Exceptional organisational skills as well as incredible attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal