Part Time Payroll and Benefits Administrator;Manchester
OfficeTeam specialise in placing highly skilled administrative and office based staff with a wide range of companies. Our industry expertise and experienced recruitment consultants can help you find the next opportunity to advance your career.
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced part time (22.5 hours a week) Payroll Administrator to join our amazing central services team. We are looking for a hardworking team player to come onboard and provide an exceptional service for our employees.
Our Client are one of the UK's largest 'live experiential' agencies. They shape memorable experiences for some of the world's most ambitious people and organisations, and desire to fulfil their clients' needs using one simple principle: Create Unforgettable. With a dynamic working environment our client is one of the top companies to work for in the UK, they aim to provide a fantastic work life balance with free breakfast Friday's, monthly drinks and nibbles in the office, Christmas party and summer away day.
The role is responsible for the coordination and administration of the Group's monthly payroll for 260 members of staff working with Finance and the payroll provider. In addition, the role is responsible for all employee benefits ensuring staff are registered on the relevant schemes, tracking payments and renewals.
- Administering monthly payroll across the UK's three companies on HR Information System Cascade and working closely with the payroll provider and the Finance department
- Running monthly payroll reports from Cascade and checking against the payroll changes file
- Checking payroll reports from the payroll provider with Finance
- First point of contact for employee payroll related queries
- Running and checking pre-commit reports and entering corrections as necessary within payroll cut-off dates
- Keeping up to date with pension and payroll legislation changes
- Checking HMRC notifications prior to payroll
- Management of employee benefits providers and brokers
- Enrolling employees onto the employee benefits
- Managing and confirming the annual renewal process of the employee benefits
- First point of contact for employee benefit queries
- Updating employee benefit information on Cascade
- Checking employee benefit documents for new starters
- Administration of employee pension scheme, ensuring employees are enrolled, paying correct contribution via payroll and all relevant documents and information is filed and administered. Checking information with Finance.
- Checking and authorising monthly employee benefits invoices
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Experience of being a payroll administrator within the UK
- Broad understanding of UK payroll legislation and tax codes
- Management of UK Employee Benefits and annual renewal process
- Excellent administration skills, filing and the management of documents and online systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to respond to employee queries professionally and timely
- Excellent numerical ability
- A team player
- Focused on detail and quality of work produced
- Experience of Cascade but not essential
Hours; 22.5 per week
Salary; 23k (Pro-rata)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy-statement
- Part Time Benefits and Payroll Administrator