Payroll and Account Ledger Manager with SAGE Payroll experience is needed by our client, the UK's leading conservation company, to be based in their North Shields (Tyne and Wear) head office.
They are a team of skilled craftsmen who restore historic buildings - from castles, to abbeys, to priories, to industrial monuments. They are now on the lookout for a new member to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
As their Payroll and Account Ledger Manager, your role will involve the following: processing weekly timesheets for around 50 employees and 10 monthly salaries, managing accounts and their subcontractor ledger, carrying out administrative duties where necessary, reconciling the company accounts, and processing VAT and HMRC returns.
Training on inhouse systems e.g. SharePoint and Pegasus CIS will be provided.
- Previous accounts ledger experience
- Experience processing subcontractor invoices & providing financial analysis on job costings
- Experience of SAGE Payroll & Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Thorough and diligent approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workload & manage deadlines
- Flexibility & willingness to provide the best service to support all areas of the business
What's On Offer
- Salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Payroll and Account Ledger Manager