This role will be acting individually and as part of a team in running client payrolls and assisting with preparing accounts for trust based pension schemes.
Assist with monthly payroll process
- Process joiners and leavers
- Process changes to address and bank details
- Process pension increases
- Import and apply new tax codes
- Calculate and payrolls and reconcile
- Generate BACS file
- Payslip production and distribution
- Arrange cheque payments
- Produce P45s
Assist with HMRC reporting/ payments
- Submitting RTI files
- Processing payments
- Dealing with queries from HMRC
- Daily input and/ or authorisation of electronic bank payments
- Daily input of bank transactions on to the accounts system
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Other general accounts tasks as required
This role would suit a good all round payroll and accounts assistant with previous experience.
Hours of this position will be 9-5pm.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business