£26,000 per annum
Experienced Payroll/Accounts Assistant required to join a busy Accounts team for a successful company based in the Lewes area.
Duties will include:
* To assist with the day to day inputting of time sheets and payroll data and running weekly and monthly payroll.
* Completion of RTI reports for HMRC and uploading electronic Payslips for employees
* Keeping employees records up to date on Payroll Software and Time Standards
* Completing the year end reports for Payroll including P60's
* To assist with setting up new Payroll software and bringing payroll in-house
* To Raise Sales Invoices
* To assist with processing of Purchase Ledger Invoices
* To complete payments to suppliers in the absence of the Accounts Manager
* To help with the development of the accounting department implementing new software to include a new document storage system and upgrade of SAP.
* To help assist with Credit Control Duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Qualified in Payroll Processing - Diploma Level
* Knowledge of Accounting procedures to include but not exhaustive to:
* Processing Purchase Invoices
* Raising Sales Invoices
* Processing Bank Payments
* SAP accounting software experience an advantage but not essential
Due to the location you must be able to drive your own car.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 08.30 to 16.45 (with a ½ hour unpaid break)
If this Payroll/Accounts Assistant role based in Lewes is of interest please call Meika or Katie at Pier Recruitment on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.