August Clarke are working with a well established retail business in their search for a Payroll / Accounts Administrator on a full time basis reporting to the Financial Manager.
About our client
Based in Hedge End, Hampshire the company are looking for someone to get involved with payroll start to finish and assist the finance team with purchase ledger tasks.
The roles and responsibilities of this role include many payroll duties using Sage Payroll:
- Uploading timesheets
- Inputting payroll for all staff
- Calculating PAYE, MI and pension calculations
- Preparing BACS files
- Keeping records and spreadsheets up to date
- Dealing with queries
- P45 calculations
- Administering pension scheme
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working with Sage Payroll
- At least two years experience within payroll position
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent recording keeping ability and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of pensions
- Fun, down to earth, team player.
- Purchase ledger experience would be advantageous
- Employee discounts on products
Whats On Offer
- Salary: £21,000
- Holidays: 20 days (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Free parking
- A variety of team events and social activities
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.
- Sage Accounts