Payroll Analyst- French, Italian or Dutch
Chester- remote initially then 2/3 days pw in offices once opened.
Pay £22ph PAYE
Our leading pharmaceuticals client in Chester is looking for several Payroll Analysts with languages- French, Italian or Dutch.
Language skills are essential
Ensure accurate and timely delivery of assigned country payroll services to ensure compliance with the organization and legal requirements; manage vendor relationships; respond to the payroll operations queries. The HR Service Delivery Model is a shared service outsourced model and this role will interface with business partners, Compensation, Savings Plan & Benefits, Financial Shared Services General Accounting, as well as our outsourced payroll providers. The position is also responsible for the upload of payroll-related data onto the required payroll vendor online tools, downloading of the payroll outputs, and distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the business. The position is also responsible for payroll audits before requesting Payroll Lead approval.
• Ensure all payroll operations are processed timely and accurately
• Implement processes improvements related to payroll delivery
• Provide payroll query support by ensuring responses are dealt with in a timely manner. Where required. follow up with vendors or escalate to Regional Payroll Lead
• Use global payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing
Desired Experience Must have requirements:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills - English
• Degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent
• Experience with end-to -end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, reporting, and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees
• Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
• Knowledgeable of MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
• Workday and SAP end-user experience
• Experience working in a Shared Services environment
• Comprehensive knowledge Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
• The candidate must have ability to manage multiple tasks, be well organized, and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• The successful candidate must be a self starter, highly motivated, and work with minimal supervision, able to work with remote colleagues situated in France
• Desire to work in a fast paced, change oriented, complex environment.
Remote working: When offices open - contractors will be expected at least twice a week in the office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'