We are currently working with a well known client based in Bolton who are looking for additional support to their payroll team. We are looking for an experienced payroll analyst who will enjoy a varied role including:
- Maintain payroll processes as changes occur for company benefits, pensions and legislation
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll reconciliations and reports.
- Ensure all payments are made within contractual regulations, including tax and pensions payments
- Processing invoicing, payments and reporting for additional payroll services.
- Manage with any queries that may occur, resolving in a timely manor
- Payroll activities including P11D, payroll tax year end balancing and reporting
- Responsible for budgets and process flows
- Supporting to HR regarding payroll
Your skills and experience:
- In depth understanding of payroll, including processes and procedures
- Experience and understanding of statutory and legal requirements
- Experience in payroll systems
- advanced Excel skills would be beneficially
- CIPP or CIMA part or fully qualified would also be beneficial
In return you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Professional development
Are you looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
Adele Car Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job