Fit the RSA mould. Break it.
Forget the usual routine. If you want to fit in and get ahead at RSA, there's only one person we need you to be: you.
Because we don't just value our people's individuality. We've built our business on it.
What this job is really like:
This job involves in supporting the gross to net processing of transactions which form part of the monthly payroll, ensuring that RSA employees are paid accurately and on time. You will run the monthly payroll and support the associated reconciliation's to ensure a fully auditable payroll. You will enjoy investigating and resolving queries raised during the payroll runs and will answer technical queries from employees, leaders and the rest of HR. You will also have opportunities to use your payroll & reconciliation's knowledge to contribute to payroll related projects.
Jobholders are typically responsible for :
* Supporting the day to day operation of the gross to net payroll function
* Running the monthly pay cycle
* Identifying and resolving queries on the monthly pay runs Working on payroll related queries
* Dealing with complex payroll queries
* Working with other parts of HR Services to ensure the integrity of HRIS, data and service provision Reporting on the effectiveness of monthly payroll
* Working with the offshore payroll team and HR SME's to drive change through Payroll & Reconciliation's processes, optimising HRIS functionality and capability
* Working on payroll & reconciliation's related projects including annual pay and bonus cycle
This is a new exciting role in Liverpool, we are seeking someone with experience of working in a customer facing Payroll & Reconciliation's function.
You will be involved in governance, control and project work. We are seeking someone who has experience of prioritising, planning and delivering own workload, project experience would be an advantage but not essential.
You will have:
* Good understanding of HMRC and Inland Revenue requirements including RTI
* Good knowledge of payroll related elements of SAP HR
* Good understanding of SMP, SSP requirements and other regulatory legislation
* CIPP qualified (not essential but preferred)
* Good understanding of Data Protection / GDPR
This role would suit someone who is solution focused, enjoys working as part of a team, can listen to the business, has good analytical skills and can bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the team.
A word about us
RSA is one of the world's leading FTSE 100 general insurers with a proud heritage dating back over 300 years. We provide high quality, innovative insurance products and services for some 20 million customers in over 130 countries, setting new standards in the industry.
Why are we telling you all this? Well, we're an ambitious sort of company. And if you're an ambitious sort of person - with the drive to improve us as you improve yourself - we'll promise you all the resources and career opportunities you need. Get here and get on.