My hospitality client is looking for a Payroll Analyst to join their growing team. The Payroll Analyst is a great opportunity to join a strong brand that is growing rapidly and would provide a great platform for a successful career in Finance. The role will have potential study support included also.
- Build labour operating models bottom up and aid the implementation
- Develop the existing operating models to help understand cost and improve productivity
- Create a continuous improvement framework to ensure everything is robust and accurate
- Create a process where performance can be monitored against the operating model
- Supporting the Payroll Business partner with payroll reporting across all areas of the business, and ad hoc queries
The ideal candidate will be a current studier of ACCA / CIMA with a keen interest to learn a diverse set of skills within a well known brand. Strong Excel skills and experience with high levels of data would be highly desirable in this Payroll Analyst role.
For a more detailed conversation around the role please reach out by attaching your CV to the application below for the attention of James Tindall.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job