Payroll Analyst | £Excellent salary + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen
SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Aberdeen. My client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors. This is an opportunity to join a growing team as a Payroll Analyst to help support clients' accounting functions. You will be processing client payroll information while submitting information to HMRC and other authorised organisations.
- Responsible for processing a range of different sized payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly, basis
- Completing PAYE, NIC and other statutory payment calculations
- Liaising with clients, mostly by telephone
- Resolving any client, employee discrepancies or enquiries relating to payroll
- Working toward and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience gained in Sage
- Bureau experience
- Previous experience of end to end payroll processing
- Good working knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Ideally BTEC Payroll qualification
- Client service skills
- Strong numeric skills
- Flexible team worker
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers'.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs within the Finance and Accountancy sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
AAT | PAYROLL | STAR | SAGE |Chartered Accountant |ACCA | Xero |
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job