Payroll Analyst - 3 months - Inverness
We have an exciting opportunity live in Inverness for a Payroll Administrator for an initial 3-month contract.
You will be responsible for timely and accurate payment of salaries, expenses and third-party payroll deductions for employees.
- Experience of working in a similar environment in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of current Pension & Statutory Legislation
- In depth knowledge of manual payroll calculations
- Numerical literacy with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working in Financial environment
- Payroll qualification
- Knowledge of other MS applications E.g. Word
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- Payroll - deductions - expenses - pensions - HMRC regulations - manual calculations - audit