Leading FMCG in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Payroll Advisor to join their team during a period of unprecedented growth!
We are partnering with one of the UKs leading FMCGs on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Recent excess demand for their services has created huge growth and put extra demand on the teams.
Payroll Advisor Responsibilities:
- End to end responsibility for ensuring the payroll is completed accurately on the scheduled basis in accordance with all relevant employment legislation
- End to end processing of multi-currency payrolls
- Calculation and payment of commissions elements and taxes
- Ensure all PAYE tax submissions are filed on time
- Key contact for HMRC and communications
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all payroll related clearing accounts in the General Ledger
- Point of contact for all payroll related queries, escalating as necessary to the relevant stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining payroll records as requested by the business
- Maintain a well organised and timely filing process for payroll records and other related documentation
- Drive the continued development of the payroll systems and internal processes
Payroll Advisor Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Payroll systems; preferably SAP
- Experience with multi-currency would be advantageous
- Confident in liaising with key internal stakeholders
- A driven and ambitious individual
- Actively pursuing their CIPP qualification
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working options
- On site parking
- free lunch on Fridays
- Study support options
- Milton Keynes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'