We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Advisor on a full-time, temporary basis for a minimum of 2 months for a large organisation based in Stevenage. The right candidate will have an understanding of the transactional and legislative processes within payroll.
Payroll Advisor - Job Overview
As a Payroll Advisor your duties will include;
- Processing of weekly and monthly staff payroll
- Process and update employee changes in regards to pension contribution, holiday pay etc
- Calculate statutory payments and produce relevant payroll
- Respond to payroll queries and update payroll
- Preparing payroll reports and pay-slips for submission to clients
- Processing of SSP, SMP and SPP
- Handling Pensions Automatic Enrolment
Payroll Advisor- Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience processing multiple payrolls from start to finish
- Confident user of ResourceLink
- Strong knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP and SMP calculations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Payroll Advisor - Benefits Offered
- Pay rate: £13.64ph plus holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Pension contribution
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'