Payroll Advisor for an international Financial Services business based in the City. This is a 12 month contract, potentially to perm for a specialist role for EMEA payroll. You will take responsibility for covering administrative and analytical tasks and will work autonomously to address employee queries in relation to pay.
Duties include end to end processing of EMEA payrolls including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France and Ireland. The role will be lower volume but higher value add. You will sit with the HR team and therefore you will work closely with them to ensure data is received in line with established payroll formats and deadlines.
Other responsibilities include:
- To be the primary point of contact for general employee queries in relation to designated payrolls.
- Maintaining and updating departmental payroll procedures per geography.
- Processing payrolled benefits in kind and preparing P11Ds where there is still a requirement.
- Calculating tax withholding rates on restricted stock units and processing through payroll.
- Preparing payroll data in readiness for internal and external audits.
You will also gain experience on projects such as a new system implementation. The business is keen to work continuously to improve and streamline the payroll processes without compromising accuracy. Ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
The relevant payroll experience is required and to be selected for this opportunity you must demonstrate you have worked in a similar position for an international business. You must be able to perform manual gross to net calculations and have a good understanding of how tax codes operate.