Responsible for the effective management of payroll processing.
A British multinational contract food service company. It is the largest contract food service company in the world.
Processing correct and timely salary payments to all employees across the business and provide a specialist payroll service.
- Provide a specialist payroll support and advice service
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and detailed payslip explanations.
- Ensuing compliance with relevant regulatory region legislation in respect of processing of all payments to employees, as well as income tax, National Insurance/Social Insurance, pensions and National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
- Processing of new starters, leavers, personal and job amendments, company sick pay and any other third party/ad-hoc payments and deductions.
Proactive team player
- Professional outlook and strong personality
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to operate under pressurised situations
- Ability to prioritise at all times, maximising productivity
- The ability to work to strict and tight deadlines, and able to offer working flexibility at various peak periods
Competitive salary + benefits.
- Payroll Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job