£27,000 ANNUAL SALARY
**EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED, CIPP QUALIFIED CANDIDATE**
We are working on a fantastic Payroll Advisor position within a thriving finance company based in the Ashford area. This role will encompass all things payroll within the business, with the successful candidate having ultimate responsibility for ensuring everyone gets paid accurately and on time.
Working within a busy, established team, you will be responsible for processing monthly payroll and liaising with payroll providers to ensure all information is correct and payments are made on time. You will also need to be flexible in order to assist the HR team with ad-hoc projects when needed.
On offer is a basic salary of £27,000 plus benefits.
- Process monthly payroll and ensuring accurate processing of overtime sheets
- Working alongside payroll providers to ensure all employees are paid on time
- Act as the first point of contact for pay queries within the business
- Set up new starters and leavers
- Issue tax forms and provide any information that may be required, including maternity/paternity pay queries and holiday calculations
This role is ideally suited to an experienced Payroll Advisor who is CIPP qualified. Other requirements include:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- A hard-working attitude and friendly demeanour
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- employee relations
- human resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job