*Are you a payroll professional looking to progress your career with an established payroll firm?
*Do you have current PAYE, and NIC legislation and HMRC knowledge?
*Are you an organised and numerically astute individual, looking for the next challenge?
...if so, this is the job for you!
The Payroll Administrator’s prime function is to manage the SME company payrolls assigned to them ensuring the required service delivery targets are met. You will be the main point of contact for customer queries so you must be articulate, and an excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner.
- Maintaining a portfolio of client’s payrolls weekly, bi weekly and monthly.
- Collating payroll information received and process time-sheets.
- Loading pensions payments to the various pension sites.
- Dealing with external supplier queries, HMRC,DWP, Courts and other agencies.
- Conduct welcome calls within 1 day of new starter details being provided and demonstrating the how the "Payroll Village portal login process ".
- Dealing with staff login issues via the telephone and email.
- Accurately maintain client files, database and operating systems.
- Excellent Numeracy, accuracy, Time management and organisational skills are essential for this role.
- Sound knowledge of current PAYE and NIC Legislation and HMRC.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- mid/advance level in excel.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Has CIPP qualification
- Minimum 4 years experience in payroll
- Minimum 1 year experience working in payroll company servicing SME’s
- Mid level career
If you feel you are suitable please apply now !