Due to further business growth, this highly respected and leading Pensions Consultancy is now seeking an additional two Payroll Administrators.
These are roles will see you working within a team that manages around 350 separate payrolls, with specific responsibility for the effective processing of pensioner payrolls. This will include:
- Inputting pension payroll data and handling any pensioner queries
- Assisting pension scheme auditors as required.
- Ensuring that systems and processes are kept up to date for changing legislation, liaising with external suppliers where required.
- Managing the in-house BACS bureau and ensuring ongoing accreditation through triennial audits.
- Running the payrolls assigned to you, completing the end-to end process
- Carrying out month-end and year-end reconciliations and completing HMRC returns
Highly organised with proven previous payroll experience that involves the running of payrolls on a computerised system, you will be educated to GCSE level (including Mathematics and English grade B or above or equivalent qualifications), coupled with good numerical skills, a problem solving attitude, excellent communication skills and proven IT skills, with a particular emphasis on Word and Excel.
Offering ongoing training and long-term development a more detailed job description is available on application.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills