My client is currently recruiting for a Payroll administrator to join their large finance team based in Luton.
The payoll team is made up of 16 payrollers with a large ledger, so are looking for someone who has dealt with high volume, PAYE payroll.
The company really invests in their employees and looks for talent to develop within. With a large finance team their is lots of opportunity to develop your career whether you stay in payroll or progress to a different role within finance.
23 days holiday plus BH
Hybrid working office and home based
Cycle to work
Share save scheme
Medical, dental insurance
Life and critical illness insurance
- Provide support in resolving payroll queries from clients, both internal and external in a polite, accurate and confident manner, ensuring understanding by all parties.
- Answer queries on all aspects of payroll
- Assist in the inputting and processing of all relevant data required for the Payrolls
- Update payroll records as appropriate
- Assist in preparing and validating all reporting required by clients, both internal and external
- Ensure all relevant statutory requirements are met
- Assist in ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, and all pre-defined deadlines are met
- Give positive input into process and work instructions changes
- Rectify all identified errors and omissions promptly and to the satisfaction of client, candidate and / or consultant as appropriate.
- Deal with overpayments and advances where necessary
- Ensure a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across all finance teams
- Conduct branch and department visits as required
- To carry out other tasks deemed appropriate to this role.
- Identify opportunities for process, product and service improvement, following agreed CI methodology.
- Contribute to improvement projects as requested by management
- Dealt with high volume Payroll
- Experince with PAYE
- Someone who is willing to deliver a first class service
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- With a can do attitude
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'