Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants based on the outskirts of Cambridge are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator join their department and assist with payroll processing for a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing a start to finish payroll for a portfolio of clients
- RTI submissions and processing end of year forms
- Advising clients on auto enrolment
- Processing the SSP, SMP, SPP, and NI
- Processing auto-enrolment pensions
- Calculate sick pay, over time and holiday pay
- CIS return
- £25,000 - £28,000
- Full time or part time (30hours min)
- Full remote working available or mix of home and office working
Successful candidates will have payroll experience in a chartered accountancy or bureau and will be keen to develop their payroll career.
For more information, please contact Liam Snell at LGS Vision.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'