I am looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our well established & growing teams based in Loughborough or Oxford. You will be joining a Payroll Team which will form an integral part of our Shared Service Centre delivering excellence to our group of companies.
This is a full-time position with an exciting new group brand…
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Permanent position
- Pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to our 'Healthy Assured’ app
- On-site parking
- Free, fresh fruit delivered each Monday
You will report directly to our Payroll Manager and be part of team of Payroll Administrators across or growing group of agency branches, who are responsible for payrolling all temporary agency staff. This will require high levels of organisation, motivation and attention to detail. There may be possibility of travel to branches, at times.
Other duties will include:
- Ensure payroll is processed accurately and adhere to strict deadlines
- Collate timesheets from clients through a variety of media
- Resolve issues either through support to branches or direct to employees
- Process weekly, monthly payrolls
- Process permanent recruitment fees
- Send invoices to clients for payroll and fees.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Maintain accurate records
- Support all internal & external audits and compliance
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous Payroll experience, within an agency is advantageous.
- Knowledge of payroll calculation and processing
- IT Literate, predominantly EXCEL and previous experience with CRM systems and payroll software
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a busy office, payrolling high numbers of employees
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy whilst able to work efficiently and effectively
- Willing to work as part of a team
If you are interested or would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact me today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'