SF Recruitment are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a business in Derby on a full time, permanent basis. Flexibility with start and finish times, and some home working options will be on offer with this role once full training is complete.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing timesheets and orders for a weekly payroll run
- Responsibility for client accounts
- Oversee all aspects from accepting monthly orders and raising applications for payment
- Regularly liaise with Clients, Umbrella payroll companies and contractors with reference to payments, wages and shifts undertaken both over the phone and via email
Key Requirements of the Payroll Administrator:
- Previous payroll experience desirable, within an administrative capacity
- Sage experience would be advantageous but isn't essential
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and hard working
- Must have the ability to work in a high volume environment
If you are looking to work as part of a friendly team, within a payroll position, handling large volumes of payroll data and queries, and are keen to work for a business who offer a flexible approach with working hours and the opportunity to work from home, then please send your up to date CV over for this role for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'