This role is the perfect next step for a Payroll Administrator to step into a new and fast paced environment where you can develop into a more senior Payroll Administrator. My client puts an emphasis on progressing their staff internally and this is the reason for this position becoming available in Reading. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to be able to expand your payroll experience and career!
Tired of your current job? Bored of the same responsibilities and same environment? My client offers one of the best work place environments for Payroll Administrators! From the moment you enter the building there is a positive energy bouncing from wall to wall. As a market leader in their field shown by consecutive growth year on year for the last 13 years, this is an organisation going from strength to strength.
This role will be one where you can grow and develop and obtain more responsibilities but the core responsibilities will include:
- Processing of in-house payrolls - monthly and weekly
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver's audits are processed daily.
- Ensuring that new starter's audits are processed daily.
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions - Nest/Aviva.
The successful Payroll Administrator will have previous experience in payroll and be willing to enter an environment where they will be tested through the high demand of the role. A high level of problem solving and attention to detail will be crucial. In house experience in a high volume payroll environment - this is essential!
An outstanding package is available to the successful candidate, some of the benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive pension
- cycle to work
- Life insurance
- flexi working
- study support
- and much more
Please get in touch if you meet the criteria for a confidential chat!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'