£18,500 + 3% Flex Fund +25 Days plus BH, 4% Pension
SC Clearance Required
Shared Services Connected Ltd delivers class-leading business transformation programmes to government and public sector across the UK with a target to release one billion pounds of savings to the public purse.As a trading name of Shared Services Connected Ltd, SSCL has established an enviable track record in the design and delivery of large-scale innovative HR, Payroll, IT, and Finance & Accounting solutions to significantly improve efficiencies and enhance service levels across government and public sector. The company was established as a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria Ltd, in 2013 as part of the Government’s Shared Services Strategy for Smarter Government programme and operates from four regional centres of excellence: Blackpool; Newcastle; Newport; and York. Our clients include a number of government agencies including the Department for Work and Pensions, Environment Agency Department for Education, Ministry of Justice and Home Office as well as the Metropolitan Police Service and the Construction Industry Training Board.
The Day Job
As a Payroll Administrator you will assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients. You will be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts – Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritize allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
- Payroll knowledge/experience, CIPP qualified or equivalent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'