********URGENT ROLE THAT NEEDS TO BE FILLED ASAP******************
*********PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOME PAYROLL EXPERIENCE********
My client is looking to fill a position in their team urgently. The role is for a Junior Payroll Administrator working in a company that is forever growing, Currently there are over 10,000 people working within the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing Starters and Leavers for two company Payrolls.
- Entering Court Orders
- Sorting incoming mail daily to payroll administrators and managing outgoing post.
- Printing and sending out payslips & P60's when requested.
- Providing telephone support.
- KPI’s for both companies.
- Sending out monthly court order checks
- Lend support to Payroll team with the production of payslip & P45.
- Collating Pension Data and Peoples Pension.
- Ad Hoc duties as required.
Experience and Skills Required
- Ability to work accurately and methodically, to complete duties in line with challenging deadlines to a high level of accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with any challenges in a calm manner
- Able to learn and perform
- If you have experience of working on ITrent it would be a massive advantage
Interviews for this position will be done over Microsoft Teams and it will be a quick turnaround from sending over the CV to interview to being offered the role
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Quick Turnaround
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'